WELCOME TO MY SHOP!......ENJOY!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

From Beginning to NOW!

    I first opened my shop when I began making Wall Hangings for friends and family for fun! My cousin suggested I open a shop to show off my original designs! Lets just say... I have had a blast! I began picking up a new hobby...JEWELRY, and decided to sell that on my website as well! I have so much fun making up new designs, and enjoy creating! I am learning something new everyday on how to improve my shop, and am looking forward to a big takeoff!

    The first Wall Hanging I did was for my 3 year old sister in law for her room. I had so much fun doing it! They still have it hanging up on her wall with her things on it :) 


I am looking forward to a New Year, New Designs, and New Sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment