WELCOME TO MY SHOP!......ENJOY!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Support kids with Autism

These past few weeks, I have been substituting for a sweet little boy with autism. I have to say, at first it was difficult, but after the first few days, I fell in love with him! Autism is a very hard developmental disability that is usually diagnosed within the first 3 years of a child's life. It affects the child's way of socialization. No one knows what causes Autism, and is a challenging condition.

I found this pendant on an etsy shop! She has other Autism pendants, as well as many other cool pendants! 

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog Laura and I love classyandsassycharms shop. She makes beuatiful pendants!

    Aubrey
    aubreymade.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! Thanks so much for posting my charm. My sister works with kids with autism and she was the one who inspired me to make these charms. God bless everyone who works with kids with autism!!

    ReplyDelete