WELCOME TO MY SHOP!......ENJOY!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My first bridal party jewelry!!!

I was so excited the day I received an email asking me to make the jewelry for the wedding party! It was so much fun creating different earrings until we got the perfect ones! I know how everything in a wedding needs to be perfect...I've been there! We worked together until we decided on the perfect earrings!
She loved my Vintage Initial necklace, so I made the earrings to match! I hope the girls love them as much as I do, and hope it is everything they wanted!
I am so happy to say this is the first bridal party I have made jewelry for, and cannot wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely something to be excited about! A wedding is a great event for showcasing your collection since a lot will surely eye those lovely pieces of jewelry that the bride and her bridesmaids are wearing. Anyway, good to know you had fun and you were able to display your crafts, especially the necklaces. There will be no doubt that you’ll succeed in this business.

    Paige Low

    ReplyDelete