WELCOME TO MY SHOP!......ENJOY!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rock N' Roll the night away!

Sooo...my co-worker is in a Mardi Gras crew, and every year they have a different theme. This year is Rock N' Roll. She wanted to give the girls in her crew some "rock n roll" necklaces, so we looked online and she couldn't find any she liked. Then we came up with the idea of me making the necklaces for her! DUH! I told her the idea I had in mind, and they came out exactly like I hoped! It was so fun to make them! I hope to make more and more jewelry! I love it so much! Rock n roll necklaces were so different and fun! Needless to say, she LOVED them!! I was so glad! Here's a glimpse of what they look like!

I liked the way these necklaces turned out so much, I made an extra one to sell on my website!!! Take a look at my website and enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment